Must Have Monday Linky: Magnificent Magnets for Teachers!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope your weekend was super duper! Today I am linking up with the gals at Freebielicious to share one of my MUST HAVE school supplies! 



One thing I absolutely cannot live without are my magnets. Without a collection of magnetic items, my classroom would literally fall apart. Because nothing stays up on my cinder block walls, I use my whiteboards as display boards. These magnificent magnets are my favorite school supply!



 If you are doing some back to school shopping soon, you may want to add some mighty magnets to your list!







You can grab some magnificent magnets for your classroom here:

Magnetic Marker Cup
Magnetic Whiteboard Eraser
Magnet Men
Rare Earth Magnets
Painted Magnet Disks
Magnetic Sentence Strips
Sticky Back Round Magnets


What is your must-have supply for the classroom? Leave it in the comments below or head on over to Freebielicious to link up your post too! 
:)


3 comments:

  1. I didn't even think about magnets! I LOVE using them on anything and everything in my classroom too and you shared a lot of awesome ones!

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need all of those magnets! I really like the lined ones!!!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...