Thanksgiving Words Freebie

My class loves to play I Have, Who Has...activities. I love them too because it is a great opportunity for my students to practice good listening and speaking skills and using appropriate voice level. This set I made for Thanksgiving is great practice for reading seasonal sight words and a works as a fun little brain break too.


By mixing up the card set, the kiddos are pretty much guaranteed a new card each time we play. They beg to do this again and again! Who can argue with that kind of excitement? 

This set is a freebie at my Kidsrcute store, so head on over and gobble up a copy {here} if you like! 

Hope your little turkeys will like it too!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thank you so much, and Happy November and Thanksgiving to you and yours! ~kathy

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...