Summer Lovin' Sale~Fall Fun- Apples and Pumpkins

I'm so happy you stopped by for Day 3 of our Summer Lovin' sale-abration!  Hope you've been able to take advantage of some great bargains! Today, I hope to help you plan ahead with some items you may like for favorite fall themes. Sweater weather will be here in the blink of an eye but that means classroom fun with apples and pumpkins so it's not all bad!


Today my apple and pumpkin life cycle lunch bag books are on sale! 


My class loved putting together the one for apples so much that I made one for our pumpkin theme too!


If you think you might like to create these fun books with your class, click on the pictures to grab them on sale today only!

We always have a project hanging from the ceiling or on a bulletin board for our themes. 
Introducing... Johnny and Jenny Appleseed!


Aren't they sweet?
The kiddo's choose a hair color that matches their own and then write their name in the pot!
 You can find this craftivity on sale here.

There's also a Pumpkin Patch Cutie Pie for October or November themes on sale today.


If you're looking for a cute new bulletin board this year, you can find this little guy here.

So that's all for fall y'all!
 I'll be  LOVIN' our first 90 degree day tomorrow and enjoying it at the water park with my favorite cutie pies. 
I plan to spend lots of time floating in the lazy river thinking about only summer things while I still can!

Remember to check back again tomorrow for the final day of our sale!
Stop by to see what my friends have on sale today too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...