April Showers Freebies

It's time for April showers! Our class has been learning about the water cycle and welcoming in Spring with a rainy day theme! Meet our friend, Randy Raindrop!


We painted him with watercolors and added a bit of clear glitter! 

Randy is easy to draw.
 Just add a face on your master and copy. Then, color in the cheeks with pink crayon.


I also retyped a cute poem about the adventures of Randy the raindrop for our poetry binders! 
You can grab a copy here!


My class loves checking in during attendance with the SMARTBoard.
 I made this one for the month of April in the April showers theme! They love watching their boot disappear!

 Click on the picture to download this freebie!


Hope you can use these!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanine. I sent you an email in reply to the one you sent me, but I don't know if you got it. It said you were a "no reply" blogger. Any way, I just wanted to thank you for the Starbucks gift card and wondered if you email to me or just mail it.

    Thank you - sorry if you have 2 messages from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan!

    If you ever need to reach me, use the contact tab for my email. Anyway, I emailed you back about the gift card and sure hope you get it. Dawn, from Purple Palmetto, was the lucky winner for the Starbucks giveaway!
    Gosh, I wish I could send one out to all of my friends! :)

    Thanks for stopping by today Susan! Have a super rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...