Fan Freebie! Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

Today is officially Dr. Suess' Birthday and so to celebrate and kick off our March reading month festivities and Read Across America, I made this cute poster to display in our classroom window!

graphics by creative clips

It's a Fan Freebie on the Creative Lesson Cafe Facebook page. 
Click on the picture to grab a copy if you like! 
From there find the Fan Freebie tab.
Hope you can use it!

For anyone curious, the question to my March currently answer, humidity, is...

What is something I am obsessed with? Why am I so obsessed with the humidity? I have super spiral boingy, hard to manage, curly hair! The humidity can make or break my day and I need to know how much time to allow to get ready!

50% or less=a straight hair day 
anything higher=curly hair day 
Florida-like humidity=headbands and hats all the way! :)

Low humidity is the one good thing I enjoy about the freezing cold temps during winter!

Have a great start to the week everyone! I'll be back soon to share all of the goodies that made their way into my cart during the big TPT sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...