Candy Week and a Freebie!

You know what the kids will be thinking of this week! So, why not go along with it, right? This is candy week at school! I love all of the fun things going on in the classroom this time of year! 

To add to all of the excitement, we're taking a field trip to tour the Sanders Candy Factory to see them making the giant chocolate bunnies and all sorts of other goodies too! Can't wait! 

I made some telling time activities in the peeps theme for my kiddos this week! Click on the picture below to grab a copy from my Dropbox! 




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
If you do download it, I 'd love to know what you think! :) 
Thanks for visiting! Have a very happy week my friends! 





6 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic! Thank you for sharing! I pinned it as well - too good to keep to myself!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I appreciate the Pin! I love your blog name! Frostbite and lesson plans~ that's Michigan this winter!

      Delete
  2. These Peep Clocks are SUPER CREATIVE! I look forward to giving them a try!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Julie! Have a super spring break!

      Delete
  3. I love this Jenny! What a great idea!
    By the way, I love your blog, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on the Maniac Monday Linky Party! Great blog! Love the freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...