Classroom Loves Linky


Love is in the air this week! As we count our way down to Valentine's Day, I'm linking up for some fun with my friends from Primary Powers to share some of our classroom loves!



I love how cooperative and respectful my students are. It is partly because of a consistent behavior management plan. But it's also because I am blessed to have a classroom full of sweet children who are very kind to one another! I LOVE that! 

My class loves to be creative as much as I do. 
They love their project time! I love how cute and fun the classroom looks with all of their special creations displayed! This adorable bee is from my crafty teamie Katie!

We all LOVE Scholastic magazines. The weekly issues fit in perfectly with our seasonal themes.They are so great for teaching a variety of reading skills and for working in lots of science and social studies topics. Scholastic News Fridays are our favorite!

 Thanks for stopping by to spread the LOVE!
What are your classroom loves?
 Head on over to Primary Powers to grab the cute images and link up too!


4 comments:

  1. I also love Scholastic News so much, and so do the kids! They especially love the videos that go with each issue. We will be reading that Abraham Lincoln issue tomorrow!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bees are adorable! Do they use the bee bucks to get a prize? How fun!
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bee craft is so dern cute! I love it when my kids enjoy being creative like me! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Scholastic News! It certainly gives me a little extra Social Studies to add to my schedule :)

    Slainte,
    ☘ Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...