2+1=TPTCYBER: What's On Your Wishlist?

I am seriously counting down to the big TPT Cyber Sale like a kid at Christmas! To me it is a close second for sure! I love the chance to get some great items for my kiddos at a discount especially when so much moolah has been spent already on Christmas presents! Today I'm linking up with Ideas by Jivey for a fun post! It's all about WISHLISTS! I'm sharing share some of the most wishlisted items at my TPT store and tell you what item tops my shopping list for tomorrow! 


 Look! That's me in the image above, sitting at my computer!
 How did she know? Ha!
Today, I am working on getting my cart ready and going through my wish list!


The number one item people have wishisted from my shop is My Reading Comprehension Worksheet Packet. 
 If it is on your list too, now is a great time to grab it!





Number two on wishlists is this cute project idea for Mother's Day! 



You might like it if you are looking for a really unique gift for the class to make for their moms or even for your own kids to make for Grandma! 


So what's on my wishlist? What is NOT would be the better question! I've already changed my mind and revised this post! But...if the computer was acting funny and I had to hit purchase in a fat hurry...I would hope to have this:


It's a super packet for our holidays around the world unit! 
You can find it at Caffeine and Kindergarten.
 Click on the picture to take you to see it!

 Love the Kidlettes! Smiles!


Try to stop by today to read on and/or link up with Jivey

I'm heading over there to see what other people have wishlisted in case I missed anything! 
  This could be seriously dangerous friends! 
:)



1 comment:

  1. Love both of your most wish listed items. I love making little paper bag books with my kids. I am your newest follower on TPT. :)


    Beth
    Adventures of a Schoolmarm

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...