More Apple Fun! Main Idea and Details Projects

Can it really be October already? I'd like to request an extra week to catch up, please! I'm still trying to wrap up my apple unit because I can't stop until I have done all of my favorite activities and a few new ones I found too. So before I make the switch over to bats, pumpkins and spooky things, I want to share a few more September ideas. This one is too cute to keep to myself!


It's not only an adorable craft, it's all about main idea and details! The students had to identify the correct main idea for the bushel and select the details that tell more about the topic for the apples. It was great fun and the class learned an important skill.

 I love when I can work in a project with a lesson! The kiddos did a super job and took pride in making their apples colorful. They know creativity and quality work makes their teacher smile!

If you teach main idea and are looking for some craftivities to do with your class, you can find this great product by Bright Concepts 4 Teachers here!

:)







1 comment:

  1. Your main idea and details apple baskets turned out beautifully! I am so glad your kids loved making them and it complimented your apple unit too! I truly appreciate the awesome shout out!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...