Are You on tsu?

I just discovered this great social media site! It's a little like Instagram and Facebook rolled into one super package! Are you on tsu? Lots of folks are jumping on board! Come and join in the fun with my teacher friends there!

You need a referral code to sign up, so just enter the short code CreativeLessonCafe and you are all set to easily create your profile and begin posting. To find other teacher friends, use the hashtags #teacherfriends #teachersofinstagram or #teachersfollowteachers. Add me as a friend and I'll add you back! You can find me{here}.

Click on the image above to get started with your posts. They make it incredibly easy. I'm sure you will love it! You can earn a little cash for your posts, likes and shares. I have earned a penny for my thoughts! Ha!

Speaking of cash, you can save a bunch! My Primary Powers friends and I have joined in with Educents for a spectacular deal! There is just one day left to get in on the exclusive bundle. Don't miss out!



Check out the previews below...  






















Hurry on over before the deal is gone! 

Have a great day!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...