Back to School Tree Map~ Freebie

Tomorrow is the big day! I'm as ready as I can be to welcome my new group of kiddos, but of course, last-minute-Lucy here is making up more things to do as my wheels keep spinning with ideas! I don't know about you, but I always have a hard time sleeping the night before because of the excitement and the fact that I have been staying up WAY too late all summer long. Hence, a blog post! Before I go try to turn off my racing mind and unwind a little, I wanted to share something we will be completing on the first day of school. We will be working on Tree Maps during the month of September so I made these for back to school!



The handwriting line at the bottom is to be used for a summary sentence.
 They're nothing fancy, but could be great as a pre-writing activity and lead to some good discussion!


You can grab this freebie from my dropbox here if you like.


We will be doing lots of Thinking Map-type activities as a school improvement strategy so I hope to keep them coming!

Happy Labor Day and good luck to all my friends who are also heading back tomorrow!
 Sleep well!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...