Classroom Newsletter Template FREEBIE!

Keeping parents informed about happenings in the classroom is so important! I always use a premade template with frames to highlight our classroom news for the week. I don't say alot~just enough to describe learning objectives, upcoming events with dates and reminders or requests for donations. I thought I would share this file with you to help you keep it simple too!


You can grab a copy of this EDITABLE template here if you like! 
Hope you can use it!

Remember to head over to TPT and my store for the big sale!

And now for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT...
Congratulations to our BTS Giveaway winners!

Christin won my Reading Comprehension Companion Packet!



Sam is our grand prize winner! She gets a five dollar item from each of the Weekend Warriors' TPT stores
and 
a 50 DOLLAR Amazon gift certificate!




So happy for you both!

Thank you to all of our awesome followers for participating! 
It's been fun! 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...