Educents~Celebrate with a Sale and Discount Coupon!

Happy Fourth of July Friends! I'm heading out to a BBQ pool party to celebrate Independence Day my favorite way! My son is gone this week on a trip to New York. If the weather holds out, he will visit the Statue of Liberty and see the fireworks there! How cool is that? Whatever your plans are for the holiday, I hope that it goes out with a BANG!

I'm just stopping by with a quick post to let you know that the fabulous site for educators, Educents, is holding an explosive sale to celebrate! They have lots of really neat products like this one with items from some of my sweet bloggy friends at hugely discounted prices. Click on the picture to check it out!


 Today through Monday, you will also get an extra 10% off at checkout when you use the code below. 


Stop by if you have a chance this weekend and check out the daily deals. Take some time to browse around a bit at Educents. You won't want to miss out on free shipping either! 

Don't have an account? No worries, you can sign up quickly! 
All Creative Lesson Cafe readers who create an account are treated to an extra treat, a COUPON! 

To grab the coupon, just click on the image below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...