Michaels Online Shopping and App

Hello my crafty, creative friends! It's a happy day for me and maybe for you too! My favorite spot for classroom projects and DIY crafts now has online shopping! I just wanted to share the news with all of my teacher friends who are some of Michaels finest customers!


It is not unusual for me to stop in to Michaels every weekend, especially around holiday project time. I am lucky that there is one just a few miles down the road. I love looking at all of the cute projects and craft supplies for inspiration while I'm there. I try to get out quickly though because the longer I stay, the more I have to pay (as I fill up my cart that is!)

Maybe getting to Michaels is hard for you. No worries, just order online! 
Recently, I stopped in the store to purchase a grade level set of 100 wooden picture frames to decorate. Of course, the store did not have that many in stock. You can order larger quantities as needed on many items.
Right now, they offer free shipping on orders over 50 dollars. Maybe soon, a free shipping on everthing offer? That would be perfect.

Perhaps you are someone who likes to see it for yourself, before you buy it!
 In case you didn't know, Michaels also has an app that comes in handy for discounts at checkout. They just scan the deal from your phone right then and there!I love this option because I am not good at remembering my coupons! 
If you are new to this, here is what the app looks like on my phone.


Just go to the menu in the upper left corner to get the weekly coupons.


I also love that you can create a shopping list!
Teachers get 15% off purchases too, so be sure to sign up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...