April Currently and a Winner!

If you take one look at my April Currently you can quickly see what is on my mind! I'm linking up with Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade to welcome in the new month! Yippee for April!


SPRING BREAK begins next week! I actually took a personal day today to get going on my packing, so this will be brief! There's so much to do to get ready. I always overpack and this year, I am trying to pack lightly. The problem is I just never know what the weather will be like in Florida, so I tend to bring it all~just in case! I am so excited to for my vacation and some fun in the sun! Pray for nice weather for me friends!

Then, the next countdown begins for Summer vacation! June 11th is the big day. Teachers report the following day for records and packing away all of our personal stuff because summer school uses our classrooms. This is a royal pain, as you can imagine, but with the light at the end of the tunnel ahead, we do it cheerfully. The last day will be bittersweet. I just adore my littles this year. :)

Note the ha! following the teacher hours. Those are our contractual hours, but we all know teachers come in early, stay late and work in the evenings most days. I also put in quite a few weekend hours working from home. This is why I desperately need our lovely vacations to regroup!

When is your last day? Some friends are counting down already I bet!

I also have a winner to announce!
Congratulations goes out to Purple Palmetto who won the Starbucks card and winner's choice giveaway! 
Thanks to everyone who played along and helped me celebrate the new Cafe design! :)

I'm off to get crackin' on my packin'!
Link up your Currently too!


6 comments:

  1. Oooh! A pedicure sounds fantastic. I may have to help myself to one this week. :)

    I dread packing up my classroom as well. Sometimes I think it's harder than unpacking everything when it's time to come back! :)

    Hope you have a great week!

    Abby
    Third Grade Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your adorable blog through the linky. You're so lucky to get spring break- ours is gone due to snow days :( Enjoy yours!!!
    Melissa
    Keep Calm and Love First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am your newest follower!! I can't wait to grab a hot cup of tea tonight and dive into reading more of your adorable blog!
      Melissa
      Keep Calm and Love First Grade

      Delete
  3. Have fun on your vacation! My spring break starts on April 14th and summer vacation doesn't start til the last days of June... I am exhausted already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog design! ...and I totally agree with the "ha" on the hours. :-)

    Lauren
    A Teachable Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your vacation! I love Florida!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...