March Currently

Wowee! March is here already? I need time to slow down a little but at the same time, I want June to hurry along! At the start of the new month, it's time to link up with Farley for the currently.


  • I'm always cold. Even in the summer. My space heater in the office has been my best friend lately. Who can type with cold hands? Today we will finally get above freezing! We still have mountains of snow and ice here. Hurry up spring! I hope March comes in like a lamb!
  • March classroom themes are so much fun. We have our reading month fiesta theme, Tomie dePaola author study and the wearin' of the green to look forward to! We also have assessments, report cards and conferences ahead of us, so March is super busy.
  • I don't know about you, but very little gets done during the week other than school stuff. My weekends are usually full of errands, housework and family gatherings. This weekend, I am on a mission to find beads, bottles and ribbons to make some noise makers for our Science Olympiad tournament at the end of the month. Our team of super scientists will make these at our pep party next week.
  • Thank goodness for DVR. I am really behind on my favorite shows. They each took a long break and left us with some really juicy cliffhangers. Grey's Anatomy is first on the list to watch!
  • My son has an awesome gaming center in the den. He built his own computer and has a dual screen set-up. When my ship comes in :) I'm doing the same thing! How great it would be to have two windows up at the same time! 

The last ?????? is like a game of Jeopardy! Humidity is the answer. What is the question?
 Can you guess?




6 comments:

  1. I watched Grey's last night. I LOVED the ending! I'm glad the Olympics are over so my fave shows are back on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love happy endings! It was a good one! :)

      Delete
  2. Is humidity the only downfall of summer? It is for me, humidity is one of my asthma triggers. I hope March comes in like a lamb for you, unfortunately it looks like snow for us on Monday, very lion like start.
    Sara
    Frampton's FUNdamentals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, looks like the lion is here to stay for a while! Good guess. You are on the right track!

      Delete
  3. Possible question: what is your least favorite part of summer weather? If so, I totally agree - although I think humidity is preferable to snow IF you have a/c.
    Also, I am so thankful and excited that I won your nonfiction task cards on TN! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, I am so happy you won the task cards and like them! I hope your class will enjoy using them with their nonfiction books.

    You are on the right track with the humidity question. I am a summer girl for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...