Christmas in July Sale Day 6 and a Pin to Win!

Well, this is it~ the last day of the big sale. It sure has been a fun week linking up with friends and celebrating Christmas in July!

On day 6, I thought I'd go out in holiday style with a few Christmas items! They don't expire, so why not get them on sale! :) I actually do sell quite a few holiday items in the summer months!


First of all, we have gingerbread cuteness by ThistleGirl Designs in a fun interactive file for the SMARTBoard! 
This is really great for reviewing first grade skills. My class used to beg to do this!
You can read more at my store by clicking on the picture. 


This is just one of the pages:

You can also grab this freebie from the gingerbread file for your December attendance!
 Click on the picture below to download!


I try to work in many ELA activities around my holiday themes!
 There are so many fun topics for writing in December.
This is a pack that should last the whole month! 


Both items are 20% off today only!

HO HO HO! It's a Pin-it to Win it!

 Pin any one item you want to Santa to bring you (win)  from my TPT store or TN shop!
 Just leave me a comment below with a link to your Pin and tell me what item you hope Santa has in his bag. It does not have to be an item from the blog posts this week or a holiday item for that matter. 
Feel free to Pin more than one item, but just one favorite item will be the prize!
Please leave me your email so if you are the randomly selected winner, I can contact you!

You're on the Nice List!

Maybe you had a chance to purchase something from my shop this week and save! Maybe you just browsed around a bit or added something to your wishlist. Maybe you haven't even had a chance to visit until now. Whatever the case, I thank you for humoring us with our sales promotions when Christmas is truly the last thing on our minds during summer vacation!

Catch the last of the deals from my friends at these blogs too! Thanks to Jaime from Bright Concepts for Teachers and Aimee from Primarily Speaking for organizing the linky! It's been great! :)








Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. It was so difficult to choose, but I will go with your bestseller! Here is the pin - http://pinterest.com/pin/316096467566776848/

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many great products that it's hard to decide. However, I would like your Rainbow Brights and Black EDITABLE Classroom Decor Set.
    http://pinterest.com/pin/272608583667253775/

    Thanks for the opportunity!
    Yashika
    yashikaslaughter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so incredibly hard to make a decision. I pinned three items, but my favorite is the Classroom Colorful Swirls and Curls! http://pinterest.com/pin/329114685239634705/
    Michelle
    Mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining our Christmas in July celebration. I am so thrilled you were a part of it!! I pinned your reading comprehension bundle. I love that I could use it in so many different ways with different leveled students! http://pinterest.com/pin/199988039676224374/

    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win your comprehension bundle! It is so comprehensive that I would have all my bases covered. Pinned here! http://pinterest.com/pin/442126888389076617/

    Also pinned your MLK unit, but really, really, would love the reading comprehension one!

    tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...