Oh my goodness! What have I learned over the last 23 years in the classroom?
It's hard to narrow it down to just 10! These are a few that come to mind:
1. Teachers are truly masters of bladder control.
2. It's the hardest job you'll ever love so much!
3. Big kids are still little kids at heart.
4. Everyone needs recess, especially the teacher.
5. I can seriously do 500 things at once!
6. To recognize early signs of the stomach flu
7. Less is more.
8. Every student is someone's whole world!
9. Cute goes a long way!
10. What is in today will be out tomorrow.
That's it in a nutshell! Thanks Miss Kindergarten for the fun linky!
It is already day 4 of Christmas in July!
Today a few of my fall craftivities are on sale! At my school, we have the most creative bunch of teachers! Every bulletin board in the hallway is Pinterest-worthy!
Here are some little cuties I made for our Johnny Appleseed and Pumpkin thematic unit bulletin board displays.
Both are 20% off today only!
If you'd like to get a better look at the projects and see the writing pages that go along with them, click on the picture to see them at my store.
Go see what's in store for day 4 at these other great blogs!