Bloglovin Button and Claiming your Blog

How easy! I created an account and bloglovin, created the widget and it automatically installed on my blog. See it to the right? I didn't even have to mess around with code! Gotta love that. Really, it's not so bad.

Yes friends, it's time to make the switch and re-import all of the blogs you currently follow. I have over 500 on my list! Wow!

Here's a new feature I discovered. This is me "claiming" my blog. This code has to be pasted into a blog post so here it is! Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I think I only have to do this once. I'll publish and let you know! :)

I hope you all stay with me, join the Cafe Club by clicking on my newly added button and make the switch to bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...