Spring Fling Sale!

The sun is shining, the weather is finally warming up and I'm officially on spring break! Life is good! 

To celebrate, I'm having a SPRING FLING SALE at my Kidsrcute TPT and Teachers Notebook shops this weekend! 

Adorable Graphics by Pink Cat Studio     Fonts by Hello Fonts and Kidsrcute

Help your favorite teachers do some spring cleaning of their Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook wish lists this weekend and join me for the Spring Fling! 
Feel free to use the banner above! Remember to link it back to my blog! 

A little birdie told me to have you comment below so other bloggers can find your sale! Add a link to your shop or blog so we can find you!

Have a wonderful Easter and restful spring break!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the adorable banner. Just posted about the sale using it. Come check it out.

    Cindy
    First Grade A to Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Cindy! I just visited your blog and am a follower now! I'm heading back later to enter your giveaway! Happy that you stopped by and could use the banner!

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog on Kathy's site (First Grade ala Carte). can't wait to explore more.
    kburch@sjbplymouth.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I'm happy that you stopped by! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

      Delete
  3. I visited for Kathy's Bday!
    DeeAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DeeAnn! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! I hope to see you back again soon!

      Delete
  4. I am here for Kathy! I will come back later to look more! I'm from MI too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Lisa! I am happy to have you as a new follower in the Cafe Club! It's always nice to meet someone from Michigan! Hope you enjoyed the last two sunny and warm days! Hurry up spring!

      Delete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...