Fun Facebook Page Linky!

Facebook, Pinterest, blogs...There are so many great ways to get and share ideas! I'm linking up with 1,2,3 Teach With Me for a Facebook Linky! The idea is for everyone to link up with your Facebook page link! Instead of linking back to your blog, use your Facebook page link so when folks click on your link, they will go directly to your Facebook page! Click on the Picture below to get started! 


This is MY FACEBOOK PAGE!

If you do link up, please remember to use the picture above and to "Like" at least 5 other pages and spread the word! I'm looking forward to blog hopping for a while and clicking lots of "LIKES"!

2 comments:

  1. I found you on the Facebook linky. I'm your newest blog and Facebook follower!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, found you through the Facebook linky! I follow both now! Can't wait to read more!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...