Super Sunday Sale at Teachers Pay Teachers!

Hi Friends! Happy Groundhog Day and Superbowl weekend! Yes, it will be an early spring! Thanks Phil!

Have you heard about the huge sales this weekend? TPT and Teachers Notebook are both having weekend sales! 

I am joining in the action and offering all of the items in my Kidsrcute TPT shop and Creative Lesson Cafe at Teachers Notebook at a discount! Head on over to see what's new at my shops and grab all of the items from other fantastic sellers on your wishlist too!


Special thanks to the talented Ashley Hughes for the super cute promo button!

Here are some of  the new items and some seasonal best-sellers at my TPT shop you may want to check out!







 Have plans tomorrow and don't think you'll have time to shop? Teachers Notebook has sales that start today! Click on the image to visit my shop and grab what you like for 25% off!


Whatever your plans include, have a SUPER weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...