Teachers Help Teachers

I have been glued to the TV watching all of the devastation caused by Sandy. I cannot imagine losing so much and thinking about returning to work with nothing usable left to teach with.  My heart goes out to all of those affected.

I feel a little better knowing that I can actually do something to help. You can too! Please consider donating to the relief funds or join the Teachers Help Teachers campaign if you have a TPT shop! I'm donating some of my items to this great cause! Please stop over and see Laurah and tell her Jeannine sent you!


For those in need, there is a form to fill out to get the resources you need to get your classroom up and running again. 

What a great idea! Thanks Laurah and to all of you who have helped with a donation, kind deed or a prayer. Teachers are the best and most caring people! I am always so impressed with our combined generous spirit!

As a way to say thanks, I will send the first three to tell me they joined up with Teachers Help Teachers an item of their choice from my shop! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeannine,
    I just visited Erica B's post on the Hurricane relief drive and was devastated to see her photos. Thank you for sharing the post and passing this message on to your readers!

    Julie

    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...