Holy Holiday Sales!

Hello Friends!

I am ever so thankful this holiday season for so many things and for all of my fantastic followers and supporters at my shops and here at my blog!  

The support I have received from my new adventure of creating, selling, sharing and blogging has been amazing! I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to provide items to bring fun and creativity to the classroom, while being able to earn a little extra dough to help out in these tough times.

When we have very long lists of Christmas gifts to shop for, it's great to see some fantastic sales promotions going on at Teachers Notebook and Teachers Pay Teachers. My wish lists there are extremely long! Dear Santa, I want it all!

To help out with your holiday wishlist for the classroom, I am offering all of my items at a huge discount at both shops! My Teachers Notebook sale starts today! Click on the banner to visit my shop!





I'm thankful for the many things
That help us live as well as kings,
For all the food that makes us drool,
And another holiday from school!
Happy Turkey Day!


1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! Heading over to your shop now to see what I can find :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...