First Fall Weekend Sale!


I love Fall... the beautiful colors we get here in Michigan, trips to the cider mill, Halloween fun and Fall activities in the classroom! I'm celebrating the first Fall weekend with a sale at my TPT store! Click on the picture to browse a bit! I've added a new Johnny Appleseed craft for fall fun!

A big thanks you  to Casey at Second Grade Math Maniac for putting together this Fall sale blog hop! Lots of other fantastic teachers are celebrating the beginning of Fall with a sale!  Be sure to stop by their stores too!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up Jeannine! I'm a new follower! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac: Fall Sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! I've purchased items from your teacher's notebook store and just now found your blog :)

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...